Oliver Zeidler – The “5 Premium Speakers Questions”
Oliver Zeidler comes from a family of rowers; his grandfather, Hans-Johann Färber, won a gold medal in rowing at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich. And yet his sporting career began as a swimmer before he turned to rowing.
The unique combination of swimming and rowing talent gave him a meteoric rise in his career. He is characterised by his impressive physical stature and exceptional technique, which has enabled him to celebrate success at both national and international level. His breakthrough came in 2018, when he won a gold medal in the single scull at the World Rowing Championships in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. This victory established him as one of the top athletes in this discipline. He is now a three-time world champion, two-time European champion and multiple World Cup winner in single sculls.
Oliver Zeidler in interview:
1. What are the core subjects of your keynote speeches?
My lectures are mainly about:
- Sport and Business: What can we learn from sport
- Dealing with stress: success instead of despair
- Time management: Get more done in the same amount of time
- Fitness and work: More productive, more concentrated and more creative through sport
2. Which audiance or which branch do you reach with your speech?
I reach professionals and managers from all industries – SMEs, large companies and corporations.
3. Are you a PREMIUM SPEAKER? Where do you get your insights from?
For example, I appear as a speaker at internal and external employee and customer events organised by my sponsors and advertising partners, as well as at events organised by sports clubs and associations. I draw my knowledge from my career as an athlete. Many of these insights can be transferred perfectly to the business world.
4. What will be in the future? Does «time» play an important role in your work?
The rowing season starts at the end of February 2024 with competitions (Ergo Championships, World Cups, European Championships) and the Olympic Games in Paris in July / August 2024, which I’m really looking forward to.
5. Tell us your life motto? What do you want to give your listeners to take with them?
“Being first among the best – and taking responsibility for my future life – that’s what drives me. I’ll give everything for that!”