Benjamin Bargetzi is a tech entrepreneur and globally sought-after expert on change management & future-proof mindsets who became internationally known for his unique combination of neuroscientific research with principles from digitalization, business transformation, and artificial intelligence.
Coming from a background in leading positions at Google and Amazon, Benjamin Bargetzi went on to become a successful international startup investor and founder in various technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, metaverse, medical technology, eCommerce, energy, quantum computing, blockchain, and data platforms.
Benjamin Bargetzi Keynote topics
- Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple & Co: Digital transformation, process optimization, company culture and innovation; this is how the big players function
- Changing Customer Behaviors – Digitally informed, competent & ready to buy. How will the customers of tomorrow evolve in the coming years and what can we learn from neuroscience to grow with these changes?
- Technology, Culture & Entrepreneurship – How to develop a future-open corporate culture ready for the next decades? How to optimize collaboration between tech and business teams, and how can we create positive, future-open mindsets?
- Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT and Generative AI – How can these new technologies be used optimally for your company?
- Big Tech meets Neuroscience – How to scale business models and enter new markets in the age of AI?
Benjamin Bargetzi frequently advises Fortune 500 companies and government organizations on future-proof business models and mindsets, and founded ACIT Global, an AI & neuroscience research institute active on four continents. Benjamin Bargetzi researched and studied the human brain at world-leading universities in Oxford, London, Singapore and Zurich alongside international pioneers in the field, investigating how the human brain deals with uncertainty, risk, and fear.
Business Transformation, Innovation and Neuroscience – Benjamin Bargetzi combines cutting-edge neuroscientific insights with leadership experience to present his revolutionary ideas on how to transform your business, unlock the full potential of your teams, and learn from neuroscience on how we handle and master change situations. His keynotes and workshops are defined by his positive mindset and audience-focused interactions.
Feedback on his presentations:
«Benjamin is a truly inspirational speaker and master of his craft. He has the ability to capture his
audiences in a way like I have never seen it before, and we immediately booked him for a second
speech after having seen him once. Bridging the fields of neuroscience, technology, and innovation
with concrete business applications, he deeply inspired our teams, leaving a lasting impact on our
– Jan Baur, Senior Director Innovation, TotalEnergies
«As a fellow neuroscientist, I am deeply impressed with Benjamin’s creative intellect, profound
expert knowledge, and scientific pedigree. I consider him a leading expert for neurobiology, decision
science, and psychology. I am convinced that he will leave an intellectual legacy in this world.»
– Professor Karl J. Friston, the world’s most-cited and influential neuroscientist
»Benjamin is an exceptionally captivating speaker whose visionary ideas, enthusiasm, and openness
profoundly resonated with our audience. His expertise in AI, combined with an inspiring passion for
the subject, took us on a transformative journey. I highly recommend him.»
– Frank Kindervatter, CEO of N.E.W. Group
«Amazingly thrilling insights from Benjamin Bargetzi into the future potential of AI. He truly
inspired and energized his audience to embrace the coming decade and not be afraid. A hugely
credible speaker on the topic with an outstanding ability to tailor his message to his specific
– Andrea Stürmer, CEO of Zurich Insurance Group AT
«Benjamin Bargetzi left our audience in awe, taking us on a trip through both the current state and
the future of the world, emphasizing the importance of responsibility and ethics in the digital age.
Equipping us with concrete advice and ideas to take home, Benjamin’s authentic and incredibly
competent presentation was convincing in every respect.»
– Christoph Balmer, Chairman of Bücher Balmer Group
«Benjamin Bargetzi’s keynote on embracing change left a lasting impact on our organization and
ranks among the most exceptional keynote speeches I’ve ever experienced. We will carry his
insightful philosophies and principles with us into the future, and he truly changed the mindsets of
our teams and leadership. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity for future collaboration!»
– Zina Thaifa, Senior Director, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
«Benjamin Bargetzi’s keynote on the neuroscience of consumer behavior and its relevance to
investment strategies added a unique and exceptionally valuable dimension to our event. Benjamin’s
ability to convey complex concepts with clarity and enthusiasm made his presentation both
informative and entertaining, and we were privileged to host such an insightful and internationally
– Jelena Noe, Event Lead, CAPinside Investment Congress
«Benjamin Bargetzi is an excellent speaker and moderator with a true talent for intriguing
storytelling and the show business. He spoke at our Doomsday Challenge event hosted in a futuristic
underground tunnel, and Benjamin’s passion for innovation, digitalization, and future trends made
him the best possible moderator we could have asked for. The audience left the event simply amazed,
and with clear action steps to take home.»
– Dr. Michael Kompatscher, General Manager VSH Group
«Benjamin Bargetzi has received the highest rating any keynote speaker has ever gotten in our
history of Mobiliar Leadership events! Simply brilliant speaker combining visionary thinking and the
latest facts from the tech world!»
– Zaida Mendez, Event Lead, Mobiliar Management Summit
«Benjamin Bargetzi possesses the unique ability to break down the digital transformation between
people, business, and technology into “Core Essentials” with highly precise and empathetic language.
Through practical examples and his optimistic personality, he infuses these explanations with energy
and vitality. Thank you for the fantastic inspiration.»
– Wolfgang Eger, CIO of Swiss Post Group
«Benjamin Bargetzi fully captivated our guests with his visionary outlook into the future and
received standing ovations. His insights are particularly authentic due to his real-life experiences that
he can share from his background in Big Tech, startups, and a dozen countries in the world. Benjamin
deeply inspired a proactive desire in us to shape the future with enthusiasm.»
– Bernhard Schuster, CEO Infotech LLC
If you would like to book Benjamin Bargetzi for your next event, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.